Starting 2016 the Axino frame-sets are UCI approved for the XS, SM and MD sizes.
Kamtail Tubing: Kamtail refers to a shape that is much like an airplane wing, but instead of tapering out to a point, it’s slightly chopped off and flattened on the tail end, drastically improving aerodynamics over standard round tubes.
Circuit Internal Cabling: (CIC) cabling is our unique internal cable system. Whether you are using mechanical or electric, the CIC cabling ensures your frame is compatible with both systems
Compliant Stays: Our newly designed Kamtail Seat Tube and Seat Stays are designed to work together to produce an optimally compliant ride.
Zero-Void Internal Technology: This new technology allows us to have our inner frame devoid of any rough edges or excess internal materials and allows us to create a smooth consistent internal surface that ensures strength and weight to be even more consistent on all of our frames.
Continuous Fiber Fork Technology: Using CFFT, we employ full-length carbon strands to manufacture the fork. The strands extend from the top of the steerer tube to the bottom of the carbon drop-outs resulting in a lighter, stronger fork.
- Frameset: High Modulus UD T-700 Carbon-fiber
- Wheels: Aerus Quantum AL-24 700c x 23c: 24mm
- Tires: Hutchinson Equinox 2
- Shifters: Shimano 105 5800, 11 Speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano 105 5800, 11 Speed
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano 105 5800, 11 Speed
- Crankset: FSA OMEGA CK-OSC4000ST
- Cassette: Shimano 5800 11-25, 11 Speed
- Brakes: Shimano 105 5800
- Chain: KMC X11, 11 Speed
- Handlebar: Aerus DR-AL-199BT
- Stem: Aerus TDS-507B
- MSRP $2,519